Mwananchi Credit Limited is Kenya’s No. 1 provider of Logbook Loans and other related Secured Emergency Loans.
You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Taking ownership for entire sales lifecycle – from Leads to Closure
· Determine and execute appropriate sales strategies for MCL in accordance with our consolidated strategy and operational targets
· Determine critical success factors for new client acquisition, negotiate and close business to ensure that MCL Sales targets are achieved
· Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
· Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
· Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
· Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
· Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status Meeting the sales targets in the defined markets/branches and business segments
· Develop and maintain a network in the community to enhance the visibility of MCL and to build a strong referral source for new potential business.
· Ensure branch operational integrity: communication and compliance in policies and procedures.
· Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
· Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
· Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
· Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
· Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
· Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
· Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
· Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
· Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations/meetings.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Management
. Masters will be an added advantage.