|Job Title:||Call Centre Manager|
|Employment Status:||Full Time|
|Location:||Pension Towers, Nairobi|
|Closing Date:||16th September2022|
About The Role
Mwananchi Credit Limited is Kenya’s No. 1 provider of Logbook Loans and other related Secured Emergency Loans.
As Call Center Manager, you will be in charge of customers support, after sales services, tele sales and overseeing smooth running of the call Centre and customer service.
- Manage the day to day running of the Call Center
- Planning and implementing call center strategies to effectively and efficiently address customer enquiries and complaints.
- Setting call center agents target, monitoring performance, appraising them and providing timely feedback.
- Organizing staffing, including shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet set targets
- Driving end to end customer feedback management strategies, measuring customer satisfaction as well as complaints Management.
- Coming up with incentives to motivate and retain Call Center staff
- Participate in hiring of call center agents
- Training of call center agents
- Developing strategies to improve customer experience
- Handling the most complex customer complaints or enquiries
- Identify, escalate and advice management on recurring complaints
Work and Academic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in a business related field from an accredited University/College required.
• At least 3-5years’ experience in an busy call center environment at Supervisory level
• Experience in closing Sales
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Excellent attention to detail and Accuracy of data
• Pleasant, Professional telephone and e-mail etiquette, ability to effectively communicate with people at all Levels
• Outgoing and motivated personality with strong time management skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities
• Basic Word processing and Spreadsheet skills
• Ability to provide effective leadership to a team
• Ability to manage and provide feedback to all types of individuals
How to Apply
To make your application, forward your CV and cover letter to [email protected] indicating the position you are applying for as the subject line on or before 16th September 2022.