|Job Title:||Collections Manager- Checkoff Loans|
|Employment Status||Full Time|
|Location:||Ecobank Branch CBD|
|Closing Date:||16th September 2022|
About The Role
Mwananchi Credit Limited is Kenya’s No. 1 provider of Logbook Loans and other related Secured Emergency Loans.
As the Collections Manager, your duties will be overseeing staff members and ensuring the accurate and timely invoicing of customers. Setting payment collection goals and targets for the department. Creating and implementing a strategy to improve the collection of outstanding credit.
- Accountability for the loan book check off loans within the organization
- Improve quality of loan book Check off collections
- 100% collection of active book: Organize and push for buy offs by convincing the clients to take up or by approaching other MFIs to buy off.
- Collection of inactive book: Reinstate 90% of missed deductions.
- Reinstate 90% under deductions.
- 100% push for buy offs.
- Collection of by products; Collect all missing by products at the point of joining.
- Ensure all by products for the previous month are collected by the 20th of the following month.
- 100% clean-up of check off data. Go through the stop orders file and confirm the accounts are not active.
- Keep and recommend file closure to management & keep abreast of blacklisted clients
- Maintain security and confidentiality of company and customer information.
- Coach, guide and motivate staff to enhance efficiency and productivity.
- Correspondence with both external and internal customers.
- Meetings with the debtors and service providers, including official visits to their operations.
- Monitor debtors’ compliance with the agreed settlement arrangements.
Education and Work Experience
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Member of ICPAK/ACCA
- 3+ year experience in a Financial Institution.
- Loyalty and integrity
How to Apply
To make your application, forward your CV and cover letter to [email protected] indicating the position you are applying for as the subject line on or before 16th September 2022