|Position Title||Risk Officer Check-off|
|Location||Ecobank Nairobi Branch|
About The Role
A Compliance Officer is responsible for ensuring their organizational and business processes comply with company policies as well as government regulations. Duties range from conducting risk assessments to advising management.
- Authorizing and checking loan application documents to determine their completeness, validity and accuracy before loans are disbursed.
- Compile and share daily/periodic disbursement and monitoring reports
- Support in loan security perfections including due diligence, joint registration, charge, and discharge by ensuring proper documentation is duly done
- Conduct periodic system audit to establish that all loans disbursed or closed were duly approved and all charges confirmed
- Conduct internal audits and snap checks before an external audit to ensure policies and procedures are up to standards for all MCL process
- Assessment of company credit portfolio risk before decisions are made
- Create sound internal controls and monitor adherence to them and actively review them in line with changing business environment
- Proactively audit processes, practices, and documents to identify weaknesses and recommend remedial actions
- Evaluate business activities to assess compliance risk;
- Educate and train employees on regulations and industry best practices;
- Lead the client onboarding team, driving efficiency in all processes to most effectively adhere to our company’s internal policy
- Providing support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organization;
- Ensuring safe custody of all loan securities and other loan documents
- Act as a link between the employer and third parties during loan processing by ensuring proper documentation
- Experience in a busy office preferably in a financial institution
- At least 1-year experience in Compliance related issues and product Knowledge.
- Systems Knowledge-Navision
Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Analytical Subject, Mathematics,
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are to submit their applications by email, attaching an application letter and curriculum vitae to reach [email protected] by or before 30th September 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.