|Job Title:||Sales Manager-Logbook Loans|
|Employment Status:||Full Time|
|Location:||Ecobank Branch CBD|
|Closing Date:||15th April 2022|
About The Role
Mwananchi Credit Limited is Kenya’s No. 1 provider of Logbook Loans and other related Secured Emergency Loans.
As the Sales Manager, you will meet regularly with the branch customers including important/ high net worth customers in order to assist in the growth of the business.
You will lead and direct the development and implementation of the company’s strategic plan and budgets.
Sales (Primary Role)
- Designing and implementing a strategic branch loan sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Developing, implementing, and evaluating effectiveness of the current branch loan sales tactics to ensure achievement of both individual and branch targets.
- Visiting various dealerships and generating leads.
- Achieving growth and sales targets by successfully managing the branch sales team.
- Hold daily/ weekly staff meeting to come up with effective loan sales strategies, communicate performance standards and targets expectations and ensure they are met.
- Organizing activations at the branch to increase brand awareness.
- Recruitment, training and managing direct sales representatives to help boost the branch sales.
Risk Assessment and Management
- Ensure proper due diligence on KYC is conducted on all customer accounts to mitigate fraud.
- Ensure all loan applications meet all the requirements of the company policies and procedures.
- Establish collaborative partnerships with other departments within the business, including Call Centre, Credit Analysis, Debt Collection and Credit Administration
- University degree in Business Management, Economics, Finance or similar
- 3+ year experience in Sales and Managerial positions in finance industry
- Proven skills in building sales strategy, marketing and selling consumer products
- Work experience relating B2C sales and branch management will be considered as an advantage
- Entrepreneurial skills
- Fluent in English and Swahili
- Loyalty and integrity
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Management or equivalent
- Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
Knowledge and Skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS Word, Excel, email and experience with the Internet.
- Proficient in English (oral and written).
- Proficient in relevant computer applications – CRM.
- Knowledge of the Microfinance Industry & good understanding of enterprise services and solutions
- Excellent skills in sales presentation, competitive proposal writing and business reporting
- Brand and Marketing management
- Commercial skills with strong ability to build business cases
- Marketing communications
- Results oriented
- Analytical and problems solving skills
- Networking and inter-personal skills
- Consulting, Facilitation and Selling skills
- Commitment to Mwananchi Credits’ mission and values
How to Apply
To make your application, forward your CV and cover letter to [email protected] indicating the position you are applying for as the subject line on or before 15th April 2022.