Everyone has a favorite car that they dream of owning someday. This may be because of a childhood infatuation, a passion for cars, or just wanting a car that fits our personality. Either way, getting a dream car is a privilege that not many of us ever get in a lifetime. However, even if you can, other obstacles can appear in the way. What if your dream car is in another country? What if it is across another continent? Does this mean that getting your dream car is impossible?
It doesn’t have to be because of the option of importing your car from anywhere in the world. At Mwananchi Credit Ltd., we provide you with this facility so that you can obtain your dream car with minimal hassle. Keep reading to find out everything you need to know about this service we provide.
What is Car Import Financing?
Car import financing is a service offered by us that provides you with the car of your choice from anywhere in the world. The purpose of this service is to provide you with a hassle-free and seamless experience of getting your car by paying a minimum deposit. At Mwananchi Credit Ltd., we are ready to cater to all your car import financing needs. We also deal with import financing machinery, raw materials, electronics, and second-hand clothing.
What are the benefits of importing your car through financing?
You may be wondering how to import financing your car with us will be more beneficial than doing so yourself. Well, there are many benefits that import financing your car can bring. These are:
- Savings on money. Getting your car imported yourself might lead to unforeseen or hidden costs.
- Getting a quality service since financing companies like us are experienced with importing. You might not get such a service if you deal with an inexperienced local company.
- Getting a quality car. For instance, cars made in Japan are of superior quality compared to the vehicles in Kenya.
- Flexible repayments ensure you won’t have to worry about spending all the money in one go.
- Hassle-free experience as we take care of all the processing and registration. We’ll have the car right at your doorstep at the end without you having to do anything.
Why get your car imported with Mwananchi Credit Ltd.?
Mwananchi Credit Ltd. is a company that has years of experience in the financing department. We have improved the lives of many who have chosen to get their dreams financed with us. As such, we are a company that has established itself in Kenya as being a reliable financing business. Just search us up on the internet as you can see for yourself. We make sure that all of our services are of quality, on time and that you are completely satisfied. We also have branches all over Kenya so that you can visit us comfortably and with ease. These branches are located in Kisumu, Eldoret, Thika, Nairobi, Kitengela, and Mombasa. We even have a customer service team that will reply to you promptly. As you can see, we make sure that all our customers have a hassle-free experience with us.
Who can apply for car import financing?
Anyone who requires a car from abroad or an international market can apply for these import financing loans. Rest assured, our partners make the process as streamlined and cost-effective as possible. However, it is essential to note that you will have to make a 30% initial deposit, so you will have to have this amount ready if you are prepared to apply for this loan. You can easily contact one of our customer reps, who will be ready to get back to you if you want to inquire about the exact amount for the car you wish to import to you.
Can I get any car imported from anywhere in the world?
Yes, you can get your car imported from anywhere in the world. After you have made the 30% initial deposit of the car’s value, we will import any vehicle of your choice. We will also have it cleared and registered at the Port of Mombasa. Not only that, but at the end of all this, the car will be at your doorstep, ready to drive. You can have it imported from anywhere. For example, we can get it imported from Japan as this is a popular place from where cars get imported. This is because cars made in Japan are of exceptional quality and make.
What is the process flow involved when getting a car imported?
We know most customers are anxious about getting a car imported as they think that many things can go wrong. Rest assured, we are here to provide you with all the details so you know exactly what goes on in each step in the process flow. These are:
- We will verify any inquiries you make by contacting and confirming you to ensure you are ready to take the offer.
- You, as the client, will provide us with the specifications and other details of the specific vehicle you are interested in.
- We will forward these details and specifications to our trusted partners.
- These partners will provide options to you based on the costs involved when the car lands at the port. This will be an estimate.
- Confirmation of the vehicle choice and an initial 30% deposit of the car value will be required by you.
- This will be followed by an Interim offer letter for proper booking in our CBS.
- You will then have to sign the actual offer letter sent to you.
- We will release the vehicle to you once registration has been completed.
What are the minimum requirements for car import financing?
We try to make sure the requirements are kept to a minimum so that you can have a hassle-free experience when getting your car imported. As such, the minimum requirements are:
- Bill of lading
- Jevic/Export Certificate
- English/Japanese Logbook (or logbook of the country from where the car is being imported)
- Import Declaration Form
- Client’s KRA PIN
- Client’s National ID Copy
And that’s it! Once you have all these requirements, you are eligible to get your car imported from the country of your choice.
Can I get a car financed within the country?
Yes, of course! You can do this through our car financing facility, where we provide you with a loan for any car you wish to get financed in the country. These loan amounts and terms like repayment periods and interest rates will vary depending on various factors. This includes the make, model, engine capacity, mileage, and whether the car is new or old. You can even get a lorry or matatu financed. For more details about car financing, you can check out information on this service on our website. Note that car financing is a different type of loan from car import financing.
To sum up
Getting your dream car is something many yearn for, but not many can get. Many obstacles can get in the way, including the car being in another country. With Mwananchi Credit Ltd., you can get your dream car imported from anywhere in the world right at your doorstep. We take care of all the processes and hassle so that you don’t have to. You can also get a range of benefits from car import financing, which we have mentioned in this article. So what are you waiting for? Get your dream car financed with us!