Mwananchi Credit Company invites applications from dynamic, goal-oriented, high performers from qualified individuals to fill in a position of a Customer Service & Admin Officer in their Nairobi & Eldoret Offices.
Customer Service & Admin Offer Job Duties & Key Responsibilities
- Receive visitors and direct them accordingly.
- Marketing the company products to the walk-in customers.
- Receive and make calls for and on behalf of the company.
- Maintain office cleanliness and orderliness in liaison with cleaning service providers.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Handle customer relations.
- Giving feedback on clients’ queries.
- Making customers’ experiences better by ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring availability of marketing materials in the branch in liaison with the branch manager.
- Responding to customer queries in a professional manner.
- Carrying out customer and product related document processing like the enquiry book and the complaints/feedback box.
- Ensure 100% compliance to the set guidelines, policies and procedures on customer service.
- Handle the company’s general emails and online enquiries.
- Ensure the organization’s assets at the branch are properly used and well taken care of them.
- Ensuring the branch attendance book is signed by all staff.
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned.
- Ensuring all the documentations by clients is done correctly and filling is done and the documents are maintained well.
- Making accurate loan disbursement entries into the system.
- Sending reminder messages to clients on their loan payments.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- At least 2 years work experience in a micro-credit organization or any related field that has exposure to relating with clients.
- A diploma or certificate in Business administration, secretarial or office management.
- High administrative and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail with strong ability to keep accurate records and information.
- Effective communication skills both orally and written.
- Must be Smart, presentable, confident and have great interpersonal skills.
- Must be polished, sharp looking and eloquent
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
How to apply
Kindly forward your CV and cover letter to [email protected] indicating the position you are applying for as the subject line as the subject line or you can use this form to submit the application.