|Job Title:||Head of Finance|
|Employment Status:||Full Time|
|Location:||Trade Centre Nairobi|
|Closing Date:||30th September 2022|
About The Role
Mwananchi Credit Limited is Kenya’s No. 1 provider of Logbook Loans and other related Secured Emergency Loans.
As the Head of Finance, you will manage all financial tasks and ensure that finances are used beneficially. You should also ensure that investments and finances comply with regulations.
You will lead and direct the development and implementation of the company’s strategic plan and budgets.
Head Of Finance Job Key Responsibilities
- Preparation of the monthly management reports
- Providing financial reports which includes monthly profit and loss reporting, monthly balance sheet reporting, statutory tax reporting,
- Managing the development of the department Budget and Monitoring expenses against the budget to ensure that funds are optimally used.
- Interpreting financial information to management while recommending further courses of action
- Ensuring accounting policies comply with the relevant accounting standards and that company’s policies are followed.
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Preparation of audit schedules.
- Conducting and liaising with external auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained for both external, Internal, Tax preparation and coordination.
- Monthly and Quarterly revenue and balance sheet reporting
- Posting Journals.
- Managing all accounting operations, preparing timely monthly financial statements and coordinating the preparation of regulatory reporting to ensure compliance with regulatory bodies.
- Ensuring quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Managing the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Analysing costs and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Safeguarding the company’s assets and ensuring proper use of company’s resources to maximize output
- Ensuring all revenues and expenses of the company are timely and correctly posted.
Education and Work Experience
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Member of ICPAK/ACCA
- 3+ year experience in a Financial Institution.
- Loyalty and integrity
How to Apply
To make your application, forward your CV and cover letter to [email protected] indicating the position you are applying for as the subject line on or before 30th September2022.